“I am constantly shapeshifting, adapting, and evolving” is a mantra I came up with and aim to remind myself of constantly. This phrase originally manifested in a meme, and now it has taken physical form on clothing. I am on a quest to rid myself of any grand systems or even minor personality quizzes that want me to cling to the idea of being fixed and scaled. I believe we have everything inside of us, coming out at different times in our lives, or even in our days. I believe this fact is freeing and full of possibility. All three of these words are intentional, as they mirror a specific process I find to be true – first, the joy and confusion found in changing/shapeshifting, the innate ability we have to adapt to said changes, and the evolving that takes place following. It’s a wonderful cycle.
• Econscious tote
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25″ long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Direct-to-garment printing
The Black tote is currently out of stock. If you order, expect to receive it by February 2021.
Please review our Terms and Conditions before ordering